Welcome to Corporate Diamonds Incentive Promotion Programs
Corporate Diamonds are diamonds that are used as part of a business incentive scheme.
Ever since Diamond House opened its doors in 1987, requests have come in from companies asking me to add a 'sparkle' to their annual incentive programs.
It took a while to develop a concept that we could confidently take to the marketplace. But in the end we developed a number of ways to use diamonds in a corporate incentive scheme that turned out to be highly successful for all the obvious reasons:
- It is unique.
- Unlike run-of-the-mill gifts or normal incentive schemes, this one is everlasting -- diamonds have been on this planet for 200 million years and will likely be here 200 million years from now.
- In case the recipient is a man, you create double the motivation by pleasing his partner too! It also frees him from having to shop for that 'perfect' Christmas or birthday gift.
- Diamonds have a highly symbolic marketing value:
- Delta Airlines and you: A 'brilliant' combination!
- Microsoft's 'brilliant' products!
- Diamonds are forever: Forever Coca-Cola!
- Wishing you a 'brilliant' 2002!
- Canada offers you a brilliant future!
- Make your 'brilliant' career move!
- Ajax makes your house 'sparkle' like new!
- Discover all our company's 'facets'
- And so forth...
- The average retail-value of our corporate diamonds is almost twice as high as the purchase-price!
|The best way to illustrate the value of diamonds as an incentive tool is by way of examples of how diamonds can be incorporated into new or existing incentive schemes.
We believe that every corporate decision maker will be able to spot one example that can be incorporated in his or her business.